The Medicine Garden is committed to Purity. During inhalation of a pure essential oil, you are connecting to the very Life Force of the plant. The energetic vibration of the plant unites with the body harmonics within each of us. The Medicine Garden understands that when essential oils are altered by artificial means, the precious essence of those oils is forever changed. For this reason We do not carry essential oils that have been diluted, altered, or synthetically modified.
Every season, batch samples are shipped from some of the finest oil distilleries and select farms from all over the world. These have been hand selected according to stringent guidelines.
The following is a list of criteria that francis Wolokoff, Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Founder of The Medicine Garden uses to select ou 100% Pure Certified Organic and Wildcrafted Therapeutic Essential oils and herbs:
- Ecological and Sustainable Practices – must not damage the earth or surrounding community during the process of
- farming or distilling
- No slave/child labor
- No animal testing
- The distiller and farm must have a thorough knowledge and practice of the correct time of day and season to harvest and distill essential oils for the best therapeutic effect
- The Medicine Garden chooses oils that are Certified Organic, Wildcrafted, Pesticide-Free, or Select Farmed
- The oil must be distilled at low temperature to maintain its therapeutic benefits
- The Medicine Garden never uses oils that have been denatured, reconstituted or mixed with other chemical compounds
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- No artificial colors, oils or scents