Francis Wolokoff Master Herbalist and Aromatherapist, Founder of The Medicine Garden inspects a sample of each oil before the batch for that season is approved to be sold by us. The following is Francis’s 3 part approval process for testing each sample:
- The oil must be the right aroma, color, and viscosity.
- The oils are tested with a Gas Chromotographic Spectronometer to ensure that correct beneficial compounds are at the essential levels required for a true therapeutic effect.
- The oil’s Life Force must be alive with the vibration of the plant that connects with and enhances our emotional and physical well-being.
- Certified Organic – Grown and processed in accordance with NOP standards and guidelines and is certified by Organic Certifiers.
- Wildcrafted – Grown and cultivated in the wild and NOT commercially farmed
- Pesticide-Free – Grown and harvested without use of harmful pesticides
- While The Medicine Garden’s essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.