A few of my readers have reached out to me via e-mail, asking for ideas on the best chakra books for healing that are currently available on the market. Although I am not an expert on the topic, I do know some people who are, and they have authored some fantastic books on it.
My all-time favourite book, and without a doubt the best book available for crystal enthusiasts and chakra healers, is
As both a best-selling book and a spiritual practitioner, Margaret is well regarded in the field of spiritual advancement. In addition, she is a prominent figure in the field. This book brings together Margaret’s extensive understanding of crystal healing, aromatherapy, and positive thinking, as well as the ways in which it might help to activate your chakras. Because the information is straightforward and uncomplicated to comprehend, even a newbie will have no trouble adhering to the instructions that she gives. In addition to enlightening you, the stories and anecdotes that Margaret includes in this book will keep you thoroughly delighted.
If you would like to learn how to do something, you should most certainly read this book.
- Get rid of any negative energy.
- Your chakras should be aligned and balanced.
- Find the regions that are out of alignment or need to be modified.
- You want to take charge of your future, don’t you?
- When creating sacred spaces, it is helpful to make use of noises, fragrances, and herbs.
Another one of everyone’s favourites is;
This book is best suited for novices who are looking to gain a deeper comprehension of the role that chakras play in the human body. It is attractive to look at, simple to read, and has many wonderful photographs and illustrations. Patricia is a natural holistic healer who has years of experience in a variety of healing modalities, including yoga, reiki, meditation, crystal and light healing, holistic massage, and stress management.
She makes use of this vast store of information in this book, in which she explains in an understandable and straightforward manner how to
- Acquire an understanding of the several chakras that may be found throughout the body.
- Discover which colours and stones are associated with each of the seven chakras.
- The practises of aura healing and readings, yoga, meditation, and other stress reduction methods that can be used to help you become more in sync with your chakras.
- To stimulate the awakening of your chakras, you might make use of crystals, colours, scents, and certain yoga positions.
Another fantastic book on the topic may be found here:
Doreen is a licenced counselling psychologist who also has experience working as a clairvoyant and is in contact with the spiritual realm of angels. She has been a guest on a wide variety of programmes broadcast on American television, including Oprah, CNN, and Good Morning America, amongst many others. Because Doreen hosts a call-in chat programme once a week, you always have the opportunity to discuss your discoveries with her regardless of when you call in. Included with this book is a guided meditation CD that will assist you in putting the material that you learn in the book into practise. This book places a significant emphasis on ridding one’s environment of bad energy and replaces it with the spiritual strength that comes from within.
Because it is written in a style that is relatively straightforward, the book can be utilised and comprehended with relative ease. If you are interested in learning more, read this book.
- Regarding the examination of chakras and auras.
- instructions on how to maintain your chakras clean and free of obstructions at all times.
- I am interested in experiencing the guided meditations that are included on the CD.
- Clearing your chakras can be accomplished by practises such as meditation, the use of specific colours, angel therapy, and visualisation.
- Help you gain a deeper comprehension of the role that each chakra plays in your body.
If you believe that I have overlooked any books that ought to be included on this list, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me through this website or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will evaluate each book on its own before including it on the list, so your feedback is very much appreciated.